Monday, January 15, 2007

Tobacco Caye...

     Blogger is acting up so no pictures this post, but we just got back to Belize City after spending three days on a 4 acre island called Tobacco Caye. This post is just a short we're alive and we're going back to Guatemala for a night before flying out to Costa Rica and staying with some friends we met on the caye.
     I feel like we just left the set of a Malibu rum commercial...playing dominoes with the islanders, walking barefoot all the time, drinking rum, snorkeling (no rum involved for this, don't worry), trying to discern creole...I'll write more later about the adventures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetums! Your blogas are absolutely thrilling! It looks amazing, and I love looking at your pictures! Miss you lots, and I will do my best to check this often! Stay safe love! <3 Mykaela

brittany said...

Hey V-girl!!! I just read all your lovely posts and I am so so so so jealous of you!!!!!! It looks like you're having such an amazing time! Campus is so LAME without you, but I'll try my best to survive. Please bring me back a really sexy Argentinian boy!!! Muchas gracias!
-Britt

Anonymous said...

Bestie!!! It looks like you are having such an amazing time!!!! I love all the pics! Makes me miss you tons already and we still have months to go! Have SO much fun and PLEASE be safe. I NEED you to arrive safely home to me! Dont you worry, I will be stalking this often! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

¡hola Venessa! My mom sent me the email from Ryan about your blog and I loved reading what you guys have been up to. For the record, my bag showed up 4 days later and I do have your coat. I am so jealous of your Belize adventure. I had a science teacher who was in love with that place as well. Happy travels and buena suerta en Buenos Aires!