Monday, January 22, 2007

Costa Rican Countryside and the Love of my Life

(So some entries are just bound to be out of order because I can´t always upload pictures)

So I definitely thought I was sick of bus rides...that was until we took the bus from San Jose, Costa Rica to La Fortuna, Costa Rica. The drive was through these amazingly lush valleys with streams flowing and what must be the happiest cows -they definitely were the fattest- in the world grazing everywhere. It was on this drive that I really fell in love with Costa Rica.





There´s another little, furry reason that I absolutely loved Costa Rica and felt so happy there...his name is Bobby. Bobby is actually the puppy of our hotel owner´s daughter. Ryan and I just called him puppy and we basically pretended he was ours for like 4 days...I taught him how to fetch and we gave him a bath. He followed me around everywhere and obviously helped me feel a little more at home (if anyone knows my actual home in Phoenix, you know why this is).




How could you not LOVE that face!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery, and Levi will appreciate the cows! I could make room for that cute little puppy!! Right?! (what's one more when you already have 7 dogs and 10 cats)