Tuesday, January 23, 2007

...las Cataratas

And here are pictures from the waterfall itself. We met a girl there from Hawaii and she said this waterfall was actually much more beautiful from those back at home.


At the top of the mountain before we started our trek down...

One of the bridges to the waterfall. Please take note of what Ryan´s wearing...he´s a fashionista!

The baby catarata that only forms after it has rained quite a bit...we were lucky to see it.

The main catarata. This photo does not come close to conveying the actual size and power of this beautiful thing.

I swear Ryan isn´t unhappy to be next to me, it was just pretty chilly in there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't wanna go to Hawaii anymore more, i wanna go there (CR). The scenery is just AMAZING! Ness, make sure you ask Alana about the snow in Tucson, it’s been quite unusually weather here in different parts of AZ. It snowed in places that it hasn’t before, as well as some places that have not seen snow in a LONG time. I remember when it snowed on top of South Mountain. Peeps drove me and Nino Scott to Dobbins road out toward Laveen where we took pictures. That’s when we had a VW bug (don’t remember the color though) and I was wearing my red calico dress, red stockings and red shoes. Can’t believe I just remembered all of that. Whew, now I’m tired, I better get back to work and rest (HA HA)! I can hear you now Nessa, “Ryan, can you believe my mom can ramble on like that?!”