Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quito, Ecuador

Well we are now in Quito, Ecuador and I absolutely LOVE it here. People here are very nice and we are in an area filled with more hostels than you can possibly imagine.

Our hostel is an old two story house that has been converted. It´s buzzing with people all the time from ALL over the world..Spain, New Zealand, Holland etc. It´s nice that everyone seems pretty committed to trying to stick to speaking spanish as much as possible.

This morning I made some Argentinian friends. The girl of the bunch, Cynthia, happens to live in Belgrano..where I will be going to school. Score! She promises to meet up with me and show me around. Arriving with a friend already there will be wonderful.

Well we´re off to a salsa class! I´ll post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from your spare father. saw u im'ed me but i wasnt here. Things look pretty cool from your blog. keep safe. lov/mark ps. i will be halfway to you tonight. going to managua for couple of days