Friday, April 20, 2007

Uruguay 1- Traveling, Partners in Crime and a Sweet Hostel


"Oh, oh Buquebus!" This is the high class boat that takes you from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Colonia, Uruguay. The immigration process with this type of travel is hilarious. In immigration you walk up to a single desk with a divider in the middle and two people sitting at it. The man took my passport and stamped me out of Argentina, "have a good trip please give her your passport." I handed my passport to the lady RIGHT NEXT TO HIM she stamped my passport and said, "Welcome to Uruguay."

Partners in Crime: Lily Lotfy from the east coast and Ms. Aline ("The German" who we got to crack a smile). Lily and I worked our hardest that weekend to Americanize here and I think we did a pretty good job lol.

Rooftop of the most amazing hostel EVER...Red Hostel.

Doing what we do best...NOTHING. Er, I mean finding things to do in Uruguay in the guidebook haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.