Monday, April 30, 2007

Home is where the heart is...

My heart will always be in Arizona, but now that I have a wonderfully cozy place to live it's easier to call this place home for a while. Thanks to Craigslist, I came into contact with a 22 year old design student from New Hampshire (who has lived here for four years) and her boyfriend from Cordoba who happened to have a spacious room in their apartment for rent.


Que Cute! Augusto y Kira.


I feel like this truly captures Augusto's personality.


I knew I would love my new home when I heard weird noises coming from the living room my third night there...I walked out to find the two of them playing Star Wars. Augusto with a bamboo stick and Kira with her yardstick (she is a rather talented diseñadora in my book)


This is Vigo, the fourth roomie. He's a wonderful cuddler and talks a lot. It's nice to have a critter around again.

No comments: