Monday, April 30, 2007

Asado del Campo y Amigos Argentinos

Since Buenos Aires is the center of the universe here in Argentina, it has all of the universities worth going to so there are a lot of students here from the campos outside of BsAs. Lucky for me, my roomies know these types and took me along to an asado (BBQ) that they were having (on the roof of their apartment of course).


El chef, LA CARNE, y yo


Todos sitting around the "table." The "table" as it was called was an unhinged dorr supported by two beer crates...CLASSY!!!!! Note the picadas and the wine...very Argentine.


Mi Kira y yo.


El Gaucho de la casa y yo


You know "you fly I buy" this was kind of "you cook we clean." Augusto was trying to give me a lesson on dishwashing, psh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vanessaadvent2007.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading vanessaadvent2007.blogspot.com every day.
quick loans
pay day loans