Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just hit me..

So tonight during the taxi ride home from eating tacos at CBC with Kira it really hit me...I leave this place in 18 days. I started my list of "Qué Necesito Hacer antes de que Me Voy" list today. One of my Mark's girls laughed when I used "tipo" today as a true Argentine. Kira and I were at our ridiculous best. I gave a cup of coffee to the man who waves at me every day on the corner of Armenia and El Salvador. Had my daily totally average conversation with my wonderful licuado maker at school. I passed my favorie beautiful french looking building that splits two streets...you know the one. Buenos Aires and I started out with kind of a rocky relationship, but with time I really fell head over heels for this place. My heart hurts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it must hurt but it's going to be good to see your smiling face again!